Best in class active and passive sonobuoy processing system.
Our sonobuoy processing system increases the tactical advantage against modern submerged threats with best-in-class range performance and acoustic intelligence exploitation.
- Best in class passive/ acoustic processing for all common passive sonobuoy types
- Advanced processing algorithms detect submerged targets sooner, maintains precision tracking longer and searches larger areas when other sources cannot
- Operator-designed intuitive user interface offers tools that simplify the task of prosecuting increasingly large and complex sonobuoy fields
- Advanced processing of DICASS buoys provide UYS-505 operators the ability to detect and track, with precision and confidence.
- Leader in the cutting edge field of multistatic active coherent acoustic processing.
- Multistatic processing can also be performed with ship sonars and helicopter dipping sonars providing active sources to increase interoperability within coalition task groups
- Crew size and operator workload reduction by offering increased automation, automatic target detection and tracking; and a suite of other tools that make operators more effective.
- Fixed or deployable ground station systems provide the same operator interface as the aircraft systems for ease of use, minimal training and support fast time replay at more than 8 times real time
- Open architecture approach to data transfer for easy integration with external aircraft systems
- Supports NATO Standard 99 sonobuoy RF channel allocation
- Supports a broad range of passive and active sonobuoy manufacturer types
- Leverages commercial advances in hardware and latest innovations in signal processing technologies to maximize the detection of submerged threats
- Employs directional and spectral analysis to generate spatially aware spectral displays
- 1 hour of display-ready historical data available for each of 32 concurrently processed sonobuoys
- Performs display processing whilst processing/formatting recorded acoustic data