General Dynamics’ world class training and simulation solutions ensure that both the crew and the systems are always mission ready.
Why invest in General Dynamics training programs?
- Extend and secure your investment. Whether you’ve recently purchased new technology or 20-30 years down the road—our training supports your equipment throughout its entire lifecycle.
- Lower training costs, less time. Because our COTS-based solutions are flexible, scalable, and intuitive, operators can easily move from class room to platform with confidence.
- Training for maximum impact. Our training focuses on mastering the system to full effect. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to ensuring trainers and users understand the technology inside-and-out.
- Custom-designed training. Our training is always focused on the big picture and aligned with the exact type of mission system engineering you need—as well as your specific skillsets and knowledge level.
Developed over decades in conjunction with in-service operators, these systems have been purpose built to provide the functionality that airborne sensor operators need to effectively and efficiently conduct their missions. Complete with a wide range of supporting capabilities, these systems are operationally proven and can be deployed quickly and effectively.
- Fully immersive simulators
- Pre-mission and post-mission analysis tools
- Training facilities
- Desktop systems for classroom training
- Computer-based training that is student led
- Turnkey services available
- Train-the-trainer program option for support partners
- Ensure continued investment in capability enhancements
- Regular technology updates to ensure leading edge capability
- Tailored to the specific needs of airborne sensor operators
World class technology at all levels of training
- Fully immersive high fidelity full crew simulators
- Multi-crew simulated missions in high fidelity environments
- Part-crew task, initial familiarisation, and desktop trainers
- VR & AR technology to support future training needs