Engineering apprenticeship programme – Oakdale, South Wales
Our engineering apprenticeship programme in Oakdale, South Wales will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the fields of general engineering.
Acting in partnership with a local training provider, Newport and District Group Training Association (NDGTA), we have developed a four-year programme where you will work towards: NVQ (Level 3) and BTEC HNC qualifications.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Experience in systems engineering
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience in hardware and support engineering
- Involvement in wider business activities and projects
- Support of experienced training professionals to ensure you achieve your academic potential
- Dedicated HR advisor to support your development and provide business guidance
- Support and guidance of engineering managers and mentors
- Practical engineering experience as well as supported time to attend college on a combination of block and day-release
Click on the link to apply for our September 2020 apprenticeship programme: https://gdukgraduates.com/apprentice/apply-for-an-apprenticeship/