General Dynamics UK employs a diverse workforce of more than 1,400 people in the UK, located across eight different sites
At General Dynamics UK, we believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. We support a culture of inclusion that encourages a work environment which honours diverse opinions. We are committed to promoting diversity of thought, experience, perspectives and capabilities.
A Disability Confident Committed employer
General Dynamics UK is a Disability Confident Committed employer. As a Disability Confident Committed employer, we have committed to:
- ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
General Dynamics UK is proud to be a responsible business that believes in the economic empowerment of women to help drive our growth agenda. Our ambition is to be the defence sector employer of choice, where irrespective of gender, every employee can realise their potential.
Here is a series of videos produced, celebrating #WomenInScienceDay…