The SD8012 is a lightweight, ultra-rugged, smart display capable of hosting C4ISR applications for tactical and combat vehicles.
Combining mission-critical display, processing and vehicle interfaces in a size, weight, power and cost effective package. The SD8012’s wide range of open-standard I/Os allow seamless integration with legacy and GVA or VICTORY databus compliant vehicles.
- 12.1” Sunlight-readable Touchscreen display
- Quad Core™ i7 Intel© processor suitable for mission-critical C4ISR applications
- Open-standards based VICTORY or GVA ready architecture
- Embedded video processing for lowest latency intel CPU-independent visualisation
- Embedded H.264 video encoder/decoder for recording/playback/ distribution
- Embedded Gigabit LAN switch
- Expansion provisions enable platform customisations
- Highly integrated LRU reduces Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP-C) relative to distributed architectures
- TRL9 mass production for US Army JLTV platform
- Sustained > 10 year forecast life cycle