Our real-time, high definition displays present clear visibility of surroundings and improved detection of obstacles so that you can see every detail.
Low latency: The SD9112 displays multiple high-resolution feeds from any sensor or camera with low latency to enable more efficient decision-making, driving, targeting, and stabilisation in real time.
Rugged nature: High heat, dust, smoke, water, vibration are no match for this rugged display, capable of withstanding the harshest environments without compromising performance.
SWaP-C advantages: Improved display and computing performance offers an all-in-one solution with SWaP-C advantages that lets you do more while saving valuable space inside the vehicle.
Customisable: Whether configured as a standalone display or a computer and display in one, the SD9112 has fully customisable hardware and software capabilities that meet and adapt to your unique mission needs.
- High-resolution, sunlight readable touchscreen display
- Intel® Xeon® processor up to 6-cores/12-thread suitable for critical applications
- Natively display high-resolution sensor imagery
- Optional air-gapped secondary processor with KVM for segregation of applications with different levels of security
- Open-standards based architecture
- Embedded video processing with lowest latency
- CPU-independent visualisation
- Optional H.265 video encoder/decoder provides sensor video distribution, recording and playback
- Embedded Gigabit LAN switch
- Expansion provisions enable platform customisations
- Highly integrated LRU reduces Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP-C) relative to distributed architectures
- Sustained life cycle support