Using advanced protocols, the TMR-308 transfers messages with reliability, and end-to-end connectivity in the most demanding environments.
- General Dynamics-developed Comprehensive FEC-based Protocol (CFP).
- Standard internet routing protocols such as OSPF.
- Tactical Routing Services (TRS) over CNR, SATCOM and wireless LAN links.
- Scalable up to 2,000 nodes in ad-hoc mobile network that integrates with standard routing protocols.
- Transport protocols to transfer messages efficiently.
- Small form factor reduces space, weight, and power needs.
The TMR-304 overcomes mobile battlefield network challenges by analysing feedback to characterise links as desired, disadvantaged, or disrupted. Using advanced protocols, it accurately delivers information through the most appropriate bearer.
- Message delivery service with transport performance enhancing proxies, web proxies.
- Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) technology provides message delivery mechanisms using store and forward techniques.
- Standard internet routing protocols, such OSPF, impose a high bandwidth overhead on low bandwidth radio links.
- The Low Bandwidth Routing Protocol (LBRP) is scalable to support up to 2,000 nodes in an ad-hoc mobile radio network.
The TMR-314 provides a multimedia server to facilitate the management and distribution of information in a timely manner.
- Quantity (4) Ethernet interfaces up to 10 GigE speed
- Quantity (4) Ethernet inferfaces up to 1 GigE speed
- RFC4838 Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN)
- Dynamic transport protocol selection of TCP, UDP, DTN and CFP path on detected bearer
- Network Q0S support using DSCP