Operational deployment scenarios and roles are complex, and create technological challenges that must be met to achieve the mission’s goals. With leading-edge technology our solutions ensure that the soldiers, vehicles, and headquarters are never alone and always aware.
Our Tactical Communications and Information Systems deliver high-capacity networks capable of carrying vital information across the battlefield. We designed these systems to ensure decision makers can exchange time-sensitive data and maintain situational awareness among mobile and remote personnel, command centers, and other in-field assets. They are highly secure and engineered to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
We connect information from joint and multinational elements to the HQ, mounted, and dismounted commanders, staff, and soldiers of the British and allied forces worldwide.
- Real-time data and target sharing, high-bandwidth communications across the battlefield.
- Scalable, integrated and reliable voice and data communications with video distribution.
- Intuitive graphical user interfaces reduce training burden by using “apps” familiar to smartphone users.
- A truly unified end-to-end solution for the communication and information needs of the modern combat tactical vehicle.
- Through a fully open and modular vehicle electronic architecture, we deliver unprecedented access to the communication capabilities necessary to be successful in today’s advanced and dynamic combat fighting environment.
- Tactical planning and decision aids enable faster orders dissemination and decision making for commanders.
- Scalable to support any mission with the interfaces for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance platforms.
- Fusion of multiple data sources forms the big picture for decision makers