At the heart of all our solutions and supported by in-house Command and Control (C2) applications, NetLink enables multi-domain and multi-link connectivity for missions in the air, on land, and at sea.
Tactical data links are a key component in enabling networked warfare in the joint and coalition battle space. connectivity provides timely situation awareness aiding effective C2 to ensure correct, high-tempo engagement.
- Flexible and tailorable software application, providing your system with the capability to exchange tactical information in the net-centric battlespace.
- Simultaneous real-time connectivity between all connected networks and data links.
- Ensures land assets remain firmly interoperable, with joint and coalition forces.
- Accurate translation between tactical networks that previously could not share data, removing errors and the need for voice co-ordination, giving a unified picture of the battlespace.
- Exchange tactical information over a multitude of message formats used by tactical and operational networks.
- Open systems architecture facilitating integration with the existing mission system’s host application.
- Software only solution
- Easily integrated with your existing Tactical applications
- Tactical Data Links – Link 11, Link 16, Link 22, and VMF
- Deployed in air, land, and maritime systems
- Flexibility in data link selection using ‘Link Manager’ software plug-ins
- Supports all popular Operating Systems
- Complete life cycle support
- Scalable, supporting Single, Dual, and Multilink operations
- Open standard Interfaces – DDS, KML, Web Services
- Implementation flexibility focused on reduced size, weight, and power (SWaP)