Leading-edge unmanned airborne systems that address increasing complexities of modern airborne missions.
Introducing the LX300 Remotely Piloted Helicopter
The LX300 Remotely Piloted Helicopter provides tandem-rotor versatility, a certified heavy fuel engine, carries 180kg, and has an endurance of 10 hours with 200km extended line of sight.
- Tandem-rotor technology and quick attach system allow for sustained operations in multiple mission types.
- Purpose-built to complement manned helicopters for various defence and security applications.
- Features aeronautical grade composite materials for blades, airframe, and advanced rotor technology to eliminate vibration.
- Carries multiple mission specific payloads, including radios, EO/IR Gimbal, AIS, RADAR, DAA, ADS-B SAR kits, SKAD kits, castaway first-aid delivery, and more.
- Low total cost of ownership due to the high-reliability components with high mean time between replacement.